Thursday, May 20, 2010

Long time no see

ok..time to update agn...i knw it's a long long long long long time tat i didn't update my blog..so sry....the reason i don update my blog is bcz I'M JUZ LAZY TO UPDATE IT..good excuse aye??

first of all,i got my license oledi..i pass my JPJ kinda smooth...everything pass in the 1st time...oso ngam ngam pass tat lea..rili hao choi oh...if nt hv to pay and re-take agn de loh..tat's so ma fan lah...the previous blog said tat i went wf some frenz..thr were 4 of us...2boyz and 2gals...thn 2 of us were in the morning and 2 of them were in the after noon....we went thr earli in the morning and wait wf nervous!!!rili nervous tat loh..good tat i passed...bt my frenz failed oh...feel bad for him...oh yea...thn the other gal passed and the other boy failed...thn,mum and dad left for 3 dayz...and i can used car...ok..tat's all for license thg...else someone gonna to say tat she hate me de loh....

2nd...i went out wf mum everyday...going out wf her is juz so good...bcz can yam cha...and nt staying at home...time can pass faster bah..=D...so good...of cz hv to follow lah....

ok lah..stop here loh...gonna to slp soon le loh..nite nite ppl...

stay tunned...=PP

0 comments:

Post a Comment