Friday, July 2, 2010

July 2,2010

y do u owas wanna to hurt me with words??
y do u wanna to thk at the bad way??
the words u said is juz so hurt to me

i feel tat u're juz hving a great distance frm me
do u rili mind hw the other ppl look at me??
if yes,what do u mind abt??

i tot tat no matter hw
u'll still love me and support lyk usual??
seem lyk i'm so wrong in dis matter

i trying to tel u the thing
u choose nt to listen to me
u choose to ignore me

wat for u blaming me for nt telling u
somehow hang round wf frenz are juz so good
they make me 4got wat am i actuali facing

they knw wat i nid
they comfort me whn i nid them
they juz didn't judge me


Ce dont j'ai besoin est juste de votre soutien, comme ceux qui soutiennent leur enfant

*wish tat all of dis are juz my misunderstood to you

0 comments:

Post a Comment