Thursday, June 10, 2010

Another June 10,2010

stay in the darkness all alone is the best thg tat i enjoyed vry much doing it today
yii...juz so emo loh me
sometimes being isn't a wrong thg to do loh
for me
emo can make me cry more easier than any other time loh

lot of thg happened recently
all these stuffs are bad
rili bad,super duper bad

MY LIFE IS JUST SO LIFELESS
black,white and gray are the color in my life nw
no more colorful life

owas blaming me tat nt telling u wat i thking abt
bt i can tel u tat whether i tel u o nt
the answer will owas b the same loh
the answer cant chg wat for i said it out?
i rather keep it in my heart better

i knw tat my heart cant put tat much
at least i feel much more safety in dis way
i wont put more effort on the thg tat wont get reward

0 comments:

Post a Comment