Monday, June 28, 2010

June 28,2010

look back the thg tat i had posted

wondering why life can chg in juz a short period
rili lots of thg happened in dis 2 months?
things tat happened were worst,terrible

everthing seem went so wrong in dis 2 months
thing shldn't happened in dis way
it shld happen in the other way round
still dis kind of thg make me see through their real personality

i feel so glad tat u had came into my life
stay here wf me no matter wat
make me smile
cheer me up everyday
ur smiles are such a powerful sign for me
it does owas make my day brighter

friends,
thx for nt judging me by wat i had done
bt u all see it in the other way round and understanding it
u all support me and stand by my side whnever i nid u
u all means lots for me
all of u knw wat i nid

Be Tough!

2 comments:

sky仔Ⅻ™ said...

+u man

Sophiacsh6508 said...

darling.....gambateh!!! ^.^

Post a Comment