Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Back In Tawau

It's time to blog again..as I said I'm back to blog again..=).....I'm back in Tawau now...time rili flies and I went to KK for 4 dayz edi...

I failed to wake up dis morning with mum to shop with her..good thing tat I chose to sleep at home...else I will regret I thk...hmmmm....bcz they went to tos pasar pasar and went to buy towel tos...about 9 they came home and yiyi came to wake me tat it's time to wake...else will b late...thn I woke immediately,grabbed all my stuffs with me to go downstairs edi...gave pillow to mum thn she started to repack everything again..thn I went to brush and changed clothes tos edi...half way preparing myself..they told me tat we're self-check in edi...don hv to b so ruch...we left home about 10 jiang thn went to Lidu had breakfast..the ban mian thr is so nice!at least went once whn I go to KK...=)..It's rili delicious...yum yum~~after tat we went to buy some bread....

the interesting part is here....pay more attention on it.. we made an U-turn at the traffic light...thn whn we're about reach the round-a-bout...yiyi suddenly said wat's the smell ark??is it tos dust or air had came into the car??thn onli mummy said the meter of the Hot and Cold tat one...the meter was raised...bt hvnt till the top..thn yiyi faster parked aside and mati the engine...mum got water frm me then she siram to the engine thr..after tat faster drove home...good thing tat we're not far from home...else GG de loh...thn we changed vigo and consider rush to airport gua.. skip abt the airport part..ntg to much to tok agn...my flight was delayed a lil bit..after tat going to here and thr with mum..thn I came home to wash my car...I cannot tahan the dirtiness edi...some more I feel that taking car to wash is so-not-worth oh...so it's better to wash myself..and I feel so happy oso..=)..after tat cooked maggie to eat...thn ply bro's desktop..since he went to tuition edi...4 30jiu went to new house with dad,mum and oso sis to see here look thr...thn we oso went to the neighbor's hse to see thr look here.....after tat jiu went to fetch bro from tuition edi... came home,walk here and thr jiu went to bath edi...thn dinner jiu went to tuition edi..haixx....time changed to nite agn..feel so bored and the time pass vry slow oh...the evening class is better....so bored without my laptop oh...all tos songs hv to listen from utube..sienx ark....oh yea!Hang cant find my data...which mean I have to type all over again..I hope tmr can get back my laptop lah... feel so sick ark....didn't sleep vry well at KK...headache now...I thk it's time to off to slp edi......gonna to acc bro out tmr...driver day again...suddenly....I miss chocolate milk tea + small pearl vry much..my drink at yoyo..=)...Frenz cafe's chocolate dono wat edi..so nice...miss lea..!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment