Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Days In KK

Weeee~~~I think I'm back to blog agn...changed new template edi...like it so much...and juz feel like blogging loh...since so many ppl wanna me to blog more...u knw u are..no nid I mention edi lah...slf knw jiu can liao...xD

Came to KK for few dayz edi....will b going back to twu in ltr noon time....12 20 flight =)..I came to KK on Oct 2....was same plane with darl sophia's dad...wahaha...the plane was quite full actuali...due to the good weather,so after 15~20 mins time thn the captain announced tat we're abt to landing edi...I was like wah,got faz dao...thn after 15 ~20 mins we're landed edi....

let's talked lil bit b4 I went to airport...I went to breakfast with hang...actuali with nie oso de...bt bcz nie hv to work...so no loh...juz hang and I...after breakfast we went to buy Haegen Dazz after tat jiu went to find Nie loh...stay thr to 38 38 xia...thn jiu received called frm uncle tat he's rushing me back to go find mum and thn go to airport edi...he was showing faces to me..so I was abt told mum tat I'm nt following edi...Hang will drive me to the ariport..bt thn mum said no nid and she wan me to follow her..so I juz listen to her...

Yiyi went to airport to fetch us home..thn was staying home for the other half day...the worst part was the line was so down!!!rili down...the skype msg was keep on pending...nyak sai edi...thn the 2nd day after breakfast jiu went to Karamungsing to see see look look...I saw slippers thr...wanna to buy de...bt thn oso didn't buy dao...b4 left thr,i spotted Lumix GF1 ....feel like owning one......bt it cost RM3000++ oh...so expensive oh..0.0....after tat back home and sophia called me to ask whr am I...after a long wait and road finding....finali we went to yam cha at lintas....hv a great talk with her...and did some lil window shop with her...after tat we went to Upperstar edi...the purpose we went thr was to online and pass time onli...some more we were yam cha at the frenz cafe b4 tat..so both of us were full tat time...we ordered one plate of food and drink to share share loh..I was busy with FB tat time..so sophia feed me...so sweet oh both of us..wakakakak~~~~b4 8 sophia's dad came and fetch us...after home thn bath and skype edi...

Today went to hv dim sum as breakfast after tat jiu went to Damai to see doctor edi...know more click me....thn jiu after lunch jiu came home edi....so sad tat no shop dao oh....feel like buying album bah..ish..=C...after dinner thn went to yam cha with Richard and oso Sophia....had a great time with them...11 30 jiang reached home...mum said tat she's going to shop ltr..no matter how I will wake and follow her to out...since last day edi....who knw I found something..xD....

one more thing..I'm 46 KG and 162cm..=)....I'm getting fatter..xD....*claps

0 comments:

Post a Comment