Sunday, October 3, 2010

Yong Hwa♥

CN Blue
Jung Yong Hwa,Lee Jong Hyun,Kang Min Hyuk,Lee Jeong Sin
YongHwa♥

Cartoon of Kang Shin Woo in You're Beautiful


I knew him from a korean movie 'You're Beautiful'....At 1st I saw Hong Ki which act Jeremy in 'You're Beautiful'...But ended up I fall with Yong Hwa due to the way he treated Shin Hye knw in movie as Mi Nam....I feel so touched and been addicted with him...Even set his photo as my wallpaper...haha....but I'm still not as crazy and addicted as Nie lah...Check dis links out and u'll understand what I am talking about..xD FT Island

Yong Hwa is the leader of CN Blue...due to most of the songs are noisy...so i don like rili like them...They are Tearsdrops In The Rain,I'm Loner(외톨이야) and oso I Will.....Forget You( 그럴 겁니다… 잊을 겁니다).....I think I'll slow love all their songs..xD


0 comments:

Post a Comment