Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Busy Tuesday

Woke up quite earli today,thn went to bath right away thn started to prepare myself to out for breakfast and work...I tot tat I hv to b a lil bit earlier to office...whn I arrived office my dear manager was thr...tat's mean I don hv to b thr earli...bt nvm lah...I comfort with tat I have lots of work to do...so b a lil bit earlier to office good oso de...I was psycho myself with tat..


When I was doing my work half way,my dear manager asked me to do dis and tat...so I have to put down my work and do her 'urgent' work 1st...hving my lesson at 4 30 ~6 30..after tat rush home dinner for 15 mins and back to work agn...went to class take care tos lil kids...they are juz so cute but then they are naughty and noisy xia de duh...

off at 9 smthg..came home bath and thn skype with babe...done most of the paper marking...still left some will brg back to office and continue agn...I thk it's time to slp..so nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment