Thursday, October 14, 2010

Working Life


hey all...I'm here to blog again...I'm rili going to tell more about working life..=)...I feel quite happy now...weee~~~~and of cz my time do pass faster edi...now everyday I will b waking up at 10 30 is the latest...thn coming to downstairs to facebook while...thn go to bath and hv my breakfast...after tat will b going to work..

15 mins earlier or 12 sharp will arrive my work place..sign in and start to do my work...most of the time,I still manage to done my work in the same day...going in to the class to help out....marking paper...and talking with tos lil kids make me feel so much younger frm my age..xD...I'm not mean tat I old...I'm the youngest among all my staff...

I off at 9 and come home directly...feel so tired and lazy to go out after tat and it's a lil bit late edi...so it will b the best to home and bath....and enjoy the rest of time..=D....of cz...coming home to chat with my precious one will b better..after tat will b time to bed ard 1 smthg...

Oh yea...I had a surprised on Tuesday...Thx for my babe and oso Sylvia passed the gift for me..=)...

=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment