Monday, October 18, 2010

Daily Post

I'm here to update my blog again due to I promised to my precious one..=)..let's see wat had i done in dis few day~~


Friday,work at 8 30...arrived work on time I thk..there were 2 of us in the office onli..hving lots of work to do on tat day...cant even fnsh my work oh...marking papers,photocopy,answering phone and even sharpened the color pencils!the worst thing is I was using tos small lil sharpener to sharpened the color pencils so my thumb and the mid finger hv 2 blisters edi...the one on thumb burst whn I was sharpening but not so pain...after tat thn I make the other one burst oso..=)..off at 12 30...went to swim at 6...thn had my dinner at relaxing met bro and his gf and his frenz thr...stay till 11 thn I drove back to home edi...thn jiu skype with babe and oso watched drama series...

Saturday,the busy+est day compared to the other day...bcz the classes are in a row....9 am ~ 11 am
hving one hrs lunch...11 am ~ 12 pm will b our lunch time...after lunch the classes will b goin to chg nonstop..or even in a mess!!There was someone to come and service the photocopy machine so I stay in the office and do some of my work...After tat person left,thn I was asked to make a copy for a girl...whn I pressed the 'start' button...thn machine told me that thr was paper jammed inside the machine!so,the machine was died temporary..I asked one of my stuff wat to do..she asked me to tel the othe stuff tat the machine is out of service and she asked me to called to the company and told them the incident..so I do wat she told me....I made the call at 11 smthg before 12...the lady told me tat they will let the worker know abt it...so I just hang up the phone and went to the class edi...after I had my lunch and started to do my work...I heard my manager called to the company and scolded there edi...nt rili scolded bt tok in a so not nice way...thn whn I went to get the colors pencils from the other class,thn I was joked with my stuff tat better don do wrong thing..else kena scold 99 de loh...when I came out from the class,my 'dear manger' asked me why don't I tel her in the SPOT!when the machine jammed...so tat she could make a call...I was like WTH!you're in the class,and whn the previous time I called you for something you were showing faces to me!and I made call before 12 not after 12!so tat's NOMB!you shldn't scolded me!there were some other else tat she had done and make omos all of us so bu shuang!she's juz a mood spoiler!
I off quite on time..whn I done all my stuff thn I grabbed my bag and bottle found my keys said bye to my stuffs thn went off edi...due to the tiredness,so I asked mum tat is tat a MUST to go to the dinner with her??thn mum asked me is it tat I rili don wan to go?so I told her tat I was rili tired and wanna to stay home so I nt going with her edi....so I stayed home to cht,RO and oso watch drama series...I stayed up quite late bcz the nx day don hv to work...=)...10 or 11 something Topher used Colleen's phone to call me and asked me out to Nostalgia to yam cha but I refused bcz too tired and I rather spent time with my love one more than going out....he told me tat he's leaving the nx day so I told him if possible thn yam cha or lunch with him the nx day...

so the nx day 11 30,my phone rang and I tot that I set alarmed myself...thn onli I realized tat someone called me..xD...tat's Topher he asked me out for lunch at Dreamland..I told him tat I'm broke totally no moni edi...some more hvnt work for a month so no salary...thn he said tat he gonna to treat me...so I said ok loh...done prepared myself thn I drove myself to Dreamland edi...Colleen,Corzin and oso Lau Wai Young were there edi...3 of their fren left earlier..I ordered a grilled pork chop..nt bad..bt the service is rili bad!after tat thn went home edi...

Monday!!!Today!!!kinda busy today..hv lots of thing to updating,marking,and oso filing...done most of the photocopy at the vry 1st time...thn went to type the complaint letter after tat continue marking my stuff...I still left kinda lots of thing to mark,update and oso filing tmr..=x...off at 5 30 came home to dinner...after dinner went back to work agn.....after off edi thn went to Giant find Nie to get her some stuff...after tat thn I came home and bath..after tat jiu skype with my precious one..=D....and continue with some of my thing....=D...

OK~tat's all for today post....time to off..miss yea...nite~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment