Sunday, March 14, 2010

ARGH


argh!!!quarrel wf him agn...i rili cant stand tat whn he going out din tel me loh...is it vry hard for him to msg me and tel me whn he going out???wtf he wan nw oh??he aspect me to msg him whn i going out...bt??who is the one who owas didn't do it??YOU YOU YOU!!!YOU'RE THE ONE!!!nw u said everything and u tot u're correct izzit??is it vry hard to msg me b4 u going out???u hv plan of time rite??y u cant juz chg??u chg at the vry 1st week...bt thn the following week u come back to the same agn..i rili ntg to say oledi...so,nw i mk a decision...since don wan to go KK oledi..since dad don let...even i hv the chance,i oso don wan to go...


hv u ever try to und wat i wan???whn i angry and got so pissed...thn u come to tam me...and promise me wont do dis agn..at the end??whn i nt going to angry and gonna to forgive u...few dayz o after one week..u come back agn....i rili dono wat i gonna to do...so juz do wat u wan bah...i'm gonna to do wat u do to me..u can cal it revenge...bt i juz don wan to b lyk tat agn...u knw hw tired is dis??u knw u hv no idea..u don even wanna to take a damn on it rite???so juz let it b...whn,whr o wat u going to do....don hv to tel me..i will nt going to tel u as well....take care bah....


Xoxo,
the heart broken gal

0 comments:

Post a Comment