Saturday, March 20, 2010

The incident of today

let's see..everything go well today...i thk bcz of the called=)...my stupid called me last9...thn we tok abt lot of thg...today,we msg kinda less gua...bt more thn the other day lah(exam period,so cant msg more)...thn he went to hv a nap....after tat thn go to ply basketball oledi loh...after tat i dono wat he do le..i watch movie oso loh...and had KFC=D....chatted for while thn go to bath and prepare to go cousin's hse for b'day celebration le...did msg with my stupid lah...bt nt lot oso ...thn eat cake..the cake is super duper nice..thr was no white cream..bt al chocolate cream...i had eaten 3 pieces...can u imagine hw nice it is,cant u??=D


errrr,whn back home hor...jiu seem lyk hving "cold war" wf my stupid le loh... i reply him juz lyk the way he reply me...thn watch tv loh...till nw seem lyk still in the "cold war" process...dono ltr lah...feel so slpy lea....U.U....ok lah...stop here le...nw hv to solve the problem edi...

**nt rili hv to owas msg one...his heart is wf me tat enuf le loh..=)...control the attitude...don owas angry...>.<...

ok lah...bb...nitenite...

Xoxo,
Man@vincy

0 comments:

Post a Comment