Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sadness


haixxxx,wat to share??i rili hv no idea on wat is in ur mind...u seem come to the time agn...i don even knw whr are u and oso wat are u doing??do u rmb the period tat we quarreled??do u still rmb the reason tat i angry??u promised me tat time u wont do the same thg agn...bt nw...u seem back to tat time..i rili feel vry sad...vry disappointed...it's ok for u tat didn't text me...yea yea yea...i knw tat u're busy preparing ur exam...u don wan to fail ur exam or something...bt can u juz squeeze some time for me juz telling tat wat are u doing o something??once agn..i don feel like using my phone...i don feel like smile anymore...can i said tat u break my heart once agn??do u und tat i'll feel tired in a relationship,doesn't you??it's raining nw...i cant miss u in dis weather like i usually do...today's rain recalled me tos dayz tat we quarrel vry serious...


u nvr try to und my heart=[


Xoxo,
the sadness gal wrote dis post

0 comments:

Post a Comment