Sunday, March 7, 2010

mixed up



JEALOUSY


i enjoyed my time dis few dayz...bcz i have been talked phone wf my stupid for dis few dayz..he called me most of the time..i feel vry happy...bt sometimes when his frenz come in to the room thn he tok wf his frenz loh...i hv to wait...sometimes juz bcz of lazy listen wat they say...so i juz hanged up the phone like tat...if one min time...he surely will call me back...sometimes he make me angry...thn i will keep on named his ex-galfrenz or the gal who chased him b4 out...sometimes bcz of them...we quarrel...kinda serious tough...i knw i knw...it's all i find myslf..i shldn't named them out..i juz can't control...whn i angry him..surely i'll named them out..and ask him to find them...i knw i'm hurting him...in the other hand,i'm hurting myslf as well...i juz dono y i wanna to name them out...i knw he don love them..i knw he love me...bt i juz cant control and name them out...=[ i knw i shldn't do tat,juz cant control..ok??cant control!!!!

oh yea,i saw the gal who chased him juz nw whn i hving my dinner outside wf family..
i got so mad!!!i juz dono y i mad...and angry him juz lyk tat...mayb bcz juz nw i hvnt fnsh toking thn he hanged up the phone oledi??dono neh...
so i juz maded at him till nw loh...i mean i cant control nt to mad at him...mayb i too care gua...no idea on dis quiz....feel so bored to read on rite??
so....i nid time to control wat i am doing nw..i mean the attitude to him...the attitude whn i heard abt his EX-GALFRENZ and "FANS"..





Friendship


*up there is a lil poem for u guyz b4 started to read on...=D


err...nw is the time to tok abt my frenship...i dono whether is i thk too much or i rili face the relationship between my frenz and I agn...ARGH!!!!i hate facing dis problem...i knw all of us have been quarrel since we come to each other...till last year,we're frenz agn...i mean best frenz...i appreciate our frenship lots...i knw there is nothing gonna ruin our frenship again rite???we stand for BFF!!!BEST FRENZ FOREVER!!!sometime i don feel lyk sharing my sadness to u all nt bcz i don trust u all....is jz bcz i don feel lyk letting u guyz worry abt me...i wanna to bring the happiness to all of u...i blif we can solve all the problems together nw and future rite??=D
i knw dis few dayz i was putting u guyz "airplane"....rili nt in purpose one...i wish to go sch of cz...bt sometimes i juz cant go...term 1 going to end soon...i'll appreciate our time vrry much...i'll go to sch often one..to find u guyz...oh yea,of cz if i can i'll join the PE as well..=]everyone is leaving..bt our frenship will remain the same...everyone will keep in touch all the time rite??





Future



let me share my worry abt my future..i dono wat to do in my future..i dono whether i can success in the future o not...i interest in lot of subject,such as psycology,pharmacy,photograpger,and so on...mummy suggest me to study pharmacy..she said pharmacy can earn lot of money..so i follow wat she said...and i wanna to walk in dis path...thn i faced a vry BIG problem...tat is i haven't started to study physic,chemistry,and i had forgotten what is the other subject...bcz of the BIG problem...i had given up in pharmacy...so nw i might b going to KL in the coming year to study as a beautician....i hope i can success...i hope i wont give up whn the problem come to me..i'm standing vry firm in dis time..i don wan to give up anymore...mummy did ask me to take SPM...bt i feel tat i'm going to fail...so i ignore mummy whn she talk abt SPM!!!!i knw it's good for me...bt i juz don wan to take it...pls don force me..D= term 1 is going to end...as i said juz nw,and i'm going to leave school soon..will still continue my Cambrige tutor...no matter hw i wont give up the chance learning frm there...will b going to find some work to do..it's better to stay at home facing the laptop,everyday facebook...rite???seriously,i dono myslf well...i owas follow wat other wan me to do...bcz i hv no idea on wat to study...so i juz follow wat other plan for me...i don wish to stay at twu nx year....i wish to go KL with them...i mean my cousins,frenz and oso my dear as well....i hope everything turn out in a good way...i wish i can gain some work experience in dis long~~~~long~~~break~~~~~

thx for seeing wat i had posted here...
u knw u mean lots to me..


Xoxo,
u knw who wrote dis post

0 comments:

Post a Comment