Monday, March 29, 2010

Responsible

so sorry for nt being responsible to update my blog...bcz of laziness so i didn't update...and dis 2 dayz didn't face my laptop more..juz sign in to the facebook look look see see and thn log out..tat's all...


let's update abit...

at nite time...i went to veda wf vincent,victor,corzin,colleen and oso KRISTEN!!!!we stay thr lyk our hse....we tok loudly,and oso laugh out loud....we ply UNO..the chee cheated vry obviously juz to let colleen lose in the game...abt 11..thn worker get the bill and ask us to pay...so we paid and vincent fetched all of us home...mum,dad and oso sis went out to hv supper...so after 5 o 10 mins they came back wf supper for me and oso wf bro and the gf and the frenz too...one of the frenz was my primary schmate the other is my cousin...bt nt close...dis time the "cousin" treated me nt bad..smile and tok to me...the vry first time she doesn't treat me as frendly as dis time...bt who care....after tat i tok phont wf my dear...at 1st tok vry badly wf him...bcz i was angry him...for dono wat reason oledi...bt thn ok oledi lah...haha...xD

the next day,i was late to IM...bcz i set the alarm wrongly...argh!!i suppose to arrive IM at 8...to do the finger print thg...who knw...8 my uncle came to knock my room and ask me where am i going...y so late still don wake....thn i onli knw tat i was LATE!!!wat the hell..>.<...whn i arrived,i straight away go to office to do the finger print thg...after back home slp agn....till almost 11 thn wake and out...fetch sis to tuition 1st,thn rush to IM...bcz hv to do the finger print thg agn...after tat went to fajar to buy thg wf mum....abt 1 we went home to fetch bro and went to fetch sis...thn we go to taste two to hv our brunch....after tat went home to chg and rush to Hotel Emas for Cambridge event...after tat went home and watch tv....
nite time....talk phone wf my dear agn... =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment