Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Relationship

what come into ur mind whn u see/hear "relationship"??

family,friends and oso dear will come to my mind immediately..hw were u handle a relationship??it's kinda hard to handle a relationship when someone is a bad-temper,isn't it??i show my bad-temper to my family most of the time...i knw i shldn't do tat to my family...bt i rili cant control...i owas out of the temper juz bcz of small matter...rili is a "bat hao lui"(read in Cantonese)juz lyk yesterday,i waited them for 15 o more mins waited them to brg me home...so,i juz out of temper lyk tat..>.<

my stupid kena oso...msg him in a vry bad way...i show the my temper to him bcz he is my FAMILY...my lao gong lai de mah...so i will show to him oso loh...dear,u knw hw bad de lah..no nid i said le gua...^^"...sry ark dear...actuali dis sorry i said shuang onli de...mean no sincere at all ok??don take it so serious...xD....bcz of dis i msg wf my stupid vry vry vry less and vry late thn had my dinner luh...

friendship??dis problem owas come to me one...i oso dono y...bt....dono find who to tok....bcz my stupid is in the stress period...so better don fan him oledi lah....and dono hw to tel other.....wanna to post it here de...bt dono hw to share lea...so mea juz let u knw tat i facing dis problem onli loh...


ok lah,enuf liao...ltr thn post wat had happened today lah....enjoy ur dinner....^^

Xoxo,
the bad-temper gal wrote dis post

0 comments:

Post a Comment