Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mood affect ur attitude

My stupid is facing his exam nw..his exam is come more and more nearer...of cz he didn't manage to acc me most of the time..hm..i thk dis problem will last for 3 weeks??dono lah...haha...hv to b patience wait till his exam pass lah..time...pls pass faster...so tat my stupid can acc me more..=D and...hope he wont fail any subject lah...if nt he hv to stay at KK for another 6 months...no way,we promised each other tat we hv to go over to KL in nx year...so dear..+u+u woh...^^...support u all the time here...in order nt to let my stupid fail and pass safely..his mood hv to maintain in a vry good one...so tat he hv his heart wf him to study...so...in dis 3 weeks period...no let my stupid drop into the low mood...else i dono hw to die oh...xP


Xoxo,
u knw who wrote dis post..

0 comments:

Post a Comment