Saturday, March 20, 2010

I don feel like losing them..='C

Rocky(i knw dis name is so out-dated,bt no choice dad lovce dis name-.-)
he grow super duper large!!!!and he's kinda noise..
so we ply vry less wf him...

猪猪(bcz he look like PIG...-00- so we named him as猪猪)
he is so rough...so me and my sis don ply wf him often...
belong to my bro..^^


面包&牛奶(bcz of their color i thk...)
they are so cute and obedient...
they belong to me and my sis...

牛奶
面包

since young,i don lyk animal...
i dono y..i juz don lyk them..
i scare them as well.....

bt pass 2 yrs..thr was a dog came to my hse..
it's so cute and look lyk a bear..
i started to like dog tat time..
bcz it's juz so cute...
as it grow older...i started nt to ply wf it anymore..
bcz it's too big..!!0.0

time longer another dog came to my hse agn..
too bad tat dis dog hv skin problem...
so hv to take vry good care...
it's so rough and look lyk a PIG!!!
u knw...really lyk a PIG!!!!-oo-
i didn't ply often wf it whn it's young...
bcz too rough edi...got bit scared lah..

thn last month...
mummy brought 2 poodles for us...
they look so cute...
they are obedient...=)

juz nw...they seem so weak and don even feel lyk walking..
got so sad abt it...
i hv to admit tat i almost cry bcz of them..
well,dis was my 1st time got so sad whn the pets gonna sick...
i don feel lyk losing them..='C

0 comments:

Post a Comment